Mobile Machinery Electrification Trade Mission to Poland 25.-28.9.2023
Business Finland together with the Embassy of Finland in Poland, SIX Mobile Work Machines Cluster and Polish Alternative Fuels Association invite Finnish companies to join this Trade Mission on Mobile Machinery Electrification to Poland. During this Trade Mission Finnish companies will visit the New Mobility Congress in Łódź – the largest sustainable transport industry conference and expo in the CEE region as well as have meetings with potential customers and partners.
Machinery production is an important manufacturing segment in Poland. There are several machinery OEMs with significant local and global recognition, including both locally owned companies and multinationals producing on the Polish market, representing mobile mining, construction, forestry, agriculture, harbor machinery.
Electrification is a rapidly developing trend in different transport segments in Poland (such as cars, buses, trucks), which is strengthened by the country’s solid position in global battery manufacturing. Poland plays a leading role in the battery supply chain, being the second largest producer in the world. However, the electrification shift has not been that recognized on the Polish mobile machinery market so far.
Electrification of machinery in Poland offers a promising business opportunity for Finnish companies. A few pilot projects were initiated by the most progressive market players, but there is a big untapped potential to introduce Finnish offering early to market.
WHAT YOU GET
- Participation in the New Mobility Congress in Łódź, focusing on battery industry, heavy-duty and machinery electrification events during 27.9. and 28.9.
- Premiere of the Polish-Finnish report about mobile machinery electrification
- Panel debate about electrification of mobile machinery with Finnish and Polish experts
- Technology workshops with Finnish companies
- Networking activities and matchmaking meetings for Finnish companies
- Finnish cocktail reception for the Polish target group
- Media coverage as a part of the media campaign during the New Mobility Congress
- Meetings and site visits to potential customers and partners outside of the New Mobility Congress’ program
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Companies and R&D organizations offering solutions for the heavy-duty and machinery electrification, targeting both machinery OEMs, as well as end-customers (construction companies, mining companies etc.)
- Companies and R&D organizations offering solutions for the battery value chain, targeting battery manufacturers
- Other companies with relevant offering for the sustainable transport market that would like to benefit from joining the delegation under Team Finland umbrella
If you recognize your company or organization, hurry up and register!
To cover the expenses of arranging the visit to Poland during 26-28 September 2023, Business Finland will charge a participation fee.
- Micro Businesses and SMEs: 640 EUR + 24% VAT per person
- Major Companies: 755 EUR + 24% VAT per person
Business Finland will invoice participating companies after the visit. The fee will be based on actual costs but not exceed the sum mentioned above.
Ms. Anna Łomża, Senior Advisor
Business Finland Poland
+48 500 826 560
Mr. Toni Mattila, Head of Sustainable Manufacturing Finland
+358 40 500 9909
Ms. Anna-Stina Sandfors, Project Manager
Delegations, Business Finland
+358 50 572 4392